June 30, 2022
A new update has been released for Ghostwire Diablo 2 Resurrected Update 1.18 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Players can now start a new Whirlwind, Leap, or Leap Attack immediately after a Whirlwind ends.
– Added a new "Loot to Cube" skill for controllers in the general skills menu. Using this skill on an item will pick it up and place it in your Horadric Cube, if there is space.
– A confirmation prompt will now appear when bulk assigning all remaining stat points on both PC and console. This option is unavailable while using legacy graphics.
– You can now double click on a game to join it in the PC lobby.
– Console players now have an option in the options menu to toggle Game Name visibility.