June 14, 2022
A new update has been released for Dying Light 2 Update 1.13 are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
Dying Light 2
– Chapter Agent — meet Harper, a former Nightrunner that acts as your link to the new features. Find him at the Fish Eye Canteen and assist him in taking down the Infected.
– Fixed an issue with inseparable Biter limbs – Fixed an issue with vaulting into textures, allowing the player to traverse around the map
– Fixed missing textures in the Prologue that caused players to fall outside the map – Fixed issues that caused Volatiles and Virals not to be affected by UV Flashlight
– Improved player’s reaction to Volatile hits – Fixed Hakon teleporting glitch during the Getting Stronger quest
– Fixed an issue where encounter spawn was too crowded for a place of combat – Special Infected are harder to kill with ranged weapons
– Improved CPU performance on PlayStation – Fixed multiple stability issues during game launch on PlayStation and Xbox