February 01, 2023
Dying Light 2
A new update has been released for Dying Light 2 Update 1.25. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– This update brings a number of major changes that will impact gameplay. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights in this update. – Players can now experience more immersive and frightening audio during the night chases
– Any player can now use the host’s Nightrunner Tools during a co-op session, regardless of personal progression in single player – Added respawn ability — spawns 45 seconds after death near another player
– Addressed the issue of players being unable to craft lockpicks despite the free space – Barb wires around Huntress camp will now inflict damage — beware! – Crossbow now has finite ammo in Harper’s Elite Mission
– Added a quest marker for “Portrait of a Hangover” – Added an additional seventh health bar segment for healthy players with over 600 HP – Added a tooltip to the map icon for the vendor at Carnage Hall
– Improved loading times of Messages of the Day in the main menu – Players can now easily swap accessories and Nightrunner tools in the Quick Slot