April 07, 2022
Enlisted Patch Notes
A new update has been released for Enlisted Patch Notes: Update 1.93 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Balance correction for missions in the “Battle of Stalingrad” campaign: increased the capture time on points for the Axis team, increased the number of reinforcements for the Allied team.
– Kashif cave village (Invasion) — reduced the capture time on points for the Axis team. – Gare de Saint-Lo North (Invasion) — reduced the number of reinforcements for both teams.
– Fixed a bug that caused AI-bombers to occasionally not drop bombs. – Fixed inaccurate aiming of the Mosin M91/30 sniper rifle in the “Battle of Stalingrad” campaign.
– Fixed infinite ammo on Pz II(f) and HT-130 flamethrower tanks after using a resupply point in the “Battle of Stalingrad” campaign. – Fixed a bug that caused Panzerfaust 60 to remain visually loaded after firing all its ammo.
– PlayStation® 5: Fixed a bug that caused the grass to not be displayed in locations. – PlayStation® 5: Fixed emergency game crash in battles.