June 04, 2022
A new update has been released for Enlisted Update 1.97 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Improved the visuals of parts breaking off when an aircraft was damaged. – The Feldfu. b model of the Axis portable radio in the Battle of Tunisia campaign has been replaced by the Italian STAZIONE RF1.
– Allied-built anti-tank guns, AA guns, and machine guns are now marked with a red icon only when used by enemies. – Allied sandbag barriers, anti-tank hedgehogs, and barbed wire are no longer marked with a red icon.
– Rare cases of AI-soldiers falling through the floor. – Crawling physics issues made soldiers on hillsides look like they were floating in the air.
– Destroyed crates were blurred. – Weapons were shaded when the player stood close to a wall. – Water surfaces shimmered when flying planes.
– Added additional covers in the Werbig station and Railway bridge missions. – Added additional covers in the Gogol street missions.