April 07, 2022
Gran Turismo 7
A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) Update 1.11 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– New race events have been added to the World Circuit. The new events are as follows: ・World Touring Car 600 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise ・World Touring Car 700 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit
3． Lobby / Sports Mode
– The amount of rewards in Lobbies and Daily Races has been increased. – Corrected an issue where spectating while entered in a race in the Lobby did not allow you to switch to the spectator camera.
・Gone With the Wind – High Speed Ring 30 min. ・The Sun Also Rises – Le Mans 24 min. ・The Sun Also Rises – Bathurst Gr. 3 Battle
– Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90: Corrected the position and shape of the roll cage installed in ‘GT Auto’. – Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno Version): Corrected a part of the rear wheel design.
– Corrected an issue where if you open the car settings after selecting a part in the Tuning Shop but cancelling without purchasing it, it would blank out the created setting sheet name and the settings would be reset.
– Corrected an issue where time penalties were not being issued properly when short distance short cuts were made or successive short cuts were made. – Adjusted the pit stop starting position for the Daytona International Speedway tri-oval.