April 12, 2022
The Master Chief Collection
A new update has been released for Halo (MCC) Update 1.2819 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Loading screens will now display the correct names for custom maps. – Improvements to the functionality of the “Save Settings” pop-up that appears after changing options in the Settings menu.
– Improvements to the playback of main menu audio to reduce skipping and distortion. – Title-specific menu backgrounds will now appear more consistently.
– When playing with Remastered graphics in Halo: Combat Evolved, gamepad button prompts are missing their backgrounds. – In Halo: Combat Evolved, gamepad look sensitivity when using the “Classic” aim setting is slower than expected.
– On Xbox consoles, changes made to the Game Volume options in the Audio Settings menu are not reflected in Halo: Combat Evolved gameplay. Audio volume in Halo: Combat Evolved will instead reflect the default value of 100%.
– If you experience problems with your Xbox console or Game Pass, Xbox Support can help you. – If you have problems with your account, Microsoft or Xbox purchases, Microsoft Support can help you.
– If you have problems with other purchases, please contact the retailer you purchased your game from. – If you experience a problem in Steam that is not an in-game issue, please contact Steam Support.