April 07, 2022
Horizon Forbidden West
A new update has been released for Horizon Forbidden West Update 1.11 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Addressed a bug in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” where sometimes players were not able to interact with or follow Kotallo after fast traveling away and progressing through other side content.
– Addressed a bug in Main Quest “The Wings Of The Ten” where in rare occasions the objective would not update upon returning to the Base, blocking progression.
– Fixed multiple conditional progression issues in Side Quest “Thirst For The Hunt”. – Addressed a bug in Side Quest “Boom Or Bust” were overriding any of the machines during the “Kill the Machines” objective would not progress the quest.
– Addressed a bug with Keruf’s “Missing Gear” salvage contract where the contract could not be completed if the player acquired multiples of the required items. – Addressed a bug in the Plainsong Hunting Grounds where trials could sometimes not be started or completed.
– Rebalanced the unintentional change on Legendary weapons. – Addressed a bug with the upgrade path for Death-Seeker’s Shadow: Increased Impact Damage for Advance Hunter Arrows with the first upgrade.
– Activating a new quest prompt when it shows up in the HUD will now correctly highlight that quest in the Quests tab in the journal. – Addressed a bug where trying to access a workbench after selling all weapons would result in an infinite black screen.
– Improved visibility in the underwater section of the San Francisco Challenge Ruin Hobart Office. – Changed the sort order on some vegetation assets to improve rendering time. – Made adjustments to the dynamic resolution system to scale better.
Performance and Stability
– Multiple crash fixes. – Multiple streaming fixes in-game and in cinematics.
– Added subtitles for the lyrics of the title song, “In The Flood”. Time for a karaoke session! – Added a “Toggle” option in the Settings menu for loot actions. – Fixed multiple control remapping conflicts.
– Multiple fixes and improvements to the body and facial animations in cinematics. – Multiple fixes and improvements to NPC animations and to NPC props in settlements. – Multiple localization fixes and improvements. – Multiple other bug fixes.