June 04, 2022
Horizon Forbidden West
A new update has been released for Horizon Forbidden West Update 1.15 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Ultra Hard difficulty mode when selecting the difficulty for New Game or New Game Plus – Reset Skills functionality within the menu – New functionality to apply a different look to Aloy’s armor.
Performance and Stability
– Improved visual fidelity in Performance Mode. – Multiple crash fixes.
– Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Sea of Sands” where progression was blocked when trying to open the valve. – Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” where the quest would become stuck if the cinematic was skipped too fast.
– Fixed an issue where the tier 4 Hammerburst Boltblaster would deal less damage than the tier 3 version. – Fixed an issue where enemies would become suspicious when spotting an active Blast Trap.
– Fixed an issue where Aloy could still control a mount when in the Shocked State. – Fixed an issue where Aloy could crawl through a vent while holding a battery. – Multiple localization and subtitles fixes and improvements.