April 05, 2022
MLB 22 Update 1.02
A new update has been released for MLB 22 Update 1.02 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Fixed an issue where the pitcher would not back up home plate under certain circumstances. – Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause user inputs to be ignored while baserunning.
– Fixed an issue causing the 1B to not cover 1st as quickly as they should. – Fixed a bug that would cause the Manager Tip “Pitcher Getting Tired” to appear when the pitcher had full energy.
– Fixed an issue in the Events Reward screen where every card in the list would display “Promoted” to a squad, instead of just one.
– Fixed an issue where a username would appear as zeros when a user quits. – Fixed a bug that would cause the voice chat menu to get stuck on the screen. – Fixed a bug that would prevent the captain icon from updating to the correct user when another user quits.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
– Fixed a bug that would cause a pitcher to not face the fielder when throwing to them during post-play.
– Fixed an issue where the pitch count would not display using the Regional Theme. – The “Pause Time Remaining” text is no longer cut off in the pause menu during an online game.
– Introduction of the Nike City Connect Washington Nationals uniform. – Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in a Battle Royale game. – Various equipment additions and updates.
– Various fixes were made to improve stability across all modes. – Various audio adjustments and fixes across all modes. – Various fixes made to lighting\