June 14, 2022
A new update has been released for Hunt: Showdown Update 1.57 are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed an issue where the New Army second mastery reset upon prestige (Book of Weapons).
– Fixed an issue where the game crashed when a Hunter used a chaos bomb with a Poison bolt using the Hand Crossbow.
– Fixed an issue where the Summon progress was unintentionally doubled in some cases after a mission.
– Fixed an issue where the quest progress was not being recorded properly when the game crashed.
– Fixed an issue where single-shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.