July 02, 2022
A new update has been released for Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.11 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC
– Additional fix for dinosaurs and species being stuck after landscape painting and fence placement edits
– Fix for dinosaurs navigating through a fence after failing to attack a vehicle – Stop wrangled dinosaurs from causing issues to the game economy unless they actually hit a guest.
– Power hubs now show running cost in their Info Panel – Emergency shelters now show their coverage tooltip in the hover Tooltip
– Fix for an issue in which the options menu would appear misaligned and lose most functionality while scrolling by dragging the scrollbar
– Fixed an issue where the camera would be in the wrong location after loading a save file – Adjusted English translations so they work with both singular and plural