June 15, 2022
A new update has been released for Killing Floor 2 Update 1.63 are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
Killing Floor 2
– The initial weapon will be granted only at the beginning of the match. – The base grenade will be granted at the beginning of the match, but can also be changed during trader time.
– Perk level 15 adds Medic Grenade or Molotov Cocktail to the rotation, depending on the perk skill choice.
– Alt-fire spread decreased by 20% – Alt-fire fire rate increased from 50 RPM to 78 RPM – Alt-fire animation speed increased by 70%
– Movement speed when winding up increased 12.5% – Movement speed when firing increased 500% – Reload speed increased 20%
– Fixed an issue where the knife was being selected instead of the 9mm when the primary weapons were out of ammunition.
– Fixed an issue where the projectile would always appear in the upper right of the screen when fired.
– elios Rifle - Fixed the desync issue between the bash attack animation and the impact.