April 27, 2022
MLB The Show 22
A new update has been released for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout. – Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
– Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller. – Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
– Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected. – Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
– Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message. – Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums. – Various prop improvements.
– Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform. – Various equipment updates and additions.