July 21 2022
A new update has been released for No Man’s Sky Update 3.94 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
No Man’s Sky
– Capital ship hangars have been visually updated, with additional details, features, NPCs and VFX.
– A teleporter has been added for instant access between the freighter hangar and the bridge.
– The mandatory corridor in freighter bases has been removed, allowing players to fully customise their freighter base layout.
– Player-constructed freighter bases are now populated dynamically by specialised crew members, as well as hired squadron pilots and frigate captains.
– Players can now dismiss their own freighter in order to visit the freighter base of another group member.