March 17, 2022
Rainbow Six Siege
A new update has been released for Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.19 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Camera is zoomed out while aiming down sights with the Reflex B sight equipped. Entering Observation Tools will default to security cameras if one of a player’s Observation Tools was picked up or destroyed.
– Unable to pick up some devices that are deployed into small spaces. The camera goes out of bounds if watching a kill cam when the end of round replay begins. – Windows don’t break when deploying a device on a barricade.
– Bulletproof Camera EMP burst disables electronic map objects for 15 seconds instead of 6 seconds. – Bulletproof Camera EMP burst can destroy fragile map objects.
– Attacker lock and the start of the Action Phase. – SPAS-15 shotgun has no reticle for some non-magnifying sights. – Enemy AI doesn’t interact with Azami’s Kiba Barriers.
– Multiple LOD issues on various maps. – Azami’s Kiba Barrier doesn’t break when the breakable wall it’s deployed on is completely destroyed.
– Valkyrie’s Black Eye doesn’t lose signal when thrown onto the garage door outside at EXT Garage Ramp on the Bank map.
– Ceiling decals in 1F Blue Bar aren’t destroyed when destroying the floor in 2F Billiard floor on Coastline map. – Valkyrie’s Black Eye loses signal on the ceilings of various second-floor rooms on the Coastline map.
– Players can defuse the same bombsite twice to win a Training Grounds match on the Favela map.
– Valkyrie’s Black Eye doesn’t lose signal when thrown outside onto the bottom of 2F Upper Bridge on Kanal map.
– Various Operators are missing some non-magnifying weapon sights. – Various modeling and clipping issues. – Various animation issues.
– Gunshot audio replays every time a Match Replay is rewound. – The player isn’t returned to the Watch section at the end of a match replay.