April 27, 2022
A new update has been released for Riders Republic Update 1.09 are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Added a new icon in the show page for Exotics – Added a half-pipe mechanic for bikes – The option to hide the Cooperation link – The Rocket Wingsuit collisions were deactivated for the Mass Races
– Fixed a bug where the freestyle snowmobile trick points were adding up instantly – Fix an issue where the careers were not unlocking with stat progression, keeping players out of associated events – Corrected the progression tracker being stuck at certain star levels
– Updated the checkpoints with the crossable plane zone – The “Samuraider” shirt was clipping through the vest when riding bikes – 80’s Downhill Legend bike got [censored] colours back – Reattached the Cold Heat skin arms
– New thumbnail for the pink hat colour – The neck and jacket for the outfit Grid metal can now be equipped at the same time – Fixed an issue with the wingsuit appearance
– Implementing an input lock when switching sponsors – Fixing the possibility to clip through objects with the snowmobile – Addressing a flickering of textures on Xbox Series X