July 25, 2022
A new update has been released for Rogue Company Update 2.07 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed an issue on several maps that allowed Juke to reach unintended locations. – Resolved some minor environmental issues for Vertigo.
– Fixed an issue where an eliminated Mack will drop armor if he purchased the armor perk. – Fixed some cases where players could get stuck in a reload animation.
– Fixed an instance where Runway could spawn without her weapons after Halftime. – Fixed broken audio for Trench’s emote.
– Fixed an issue where a player’s pinned Rogues would not retain after logging out. – Fixed mastery progression for the Ibex SMG. – Fixed an issue where Sigrid’s shield would not block Juke’s turrets.
– We are investigating the issue where players potentially aren’t able to use their emotes in the lobby.
– There is a fringe “just-frame” instance when a player is downed while using a gadget where the gadget then goes on cooldown despite not deploying.