April 14, 2022
A new update has been released forSquad Update 2.15 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Fixed an issue where players occasionally would have very thick fog after switching to a new map layer. – Fixed a common Server crash related to SQMapMarkerManager.
– Fixed a minor visual issue of character’s backpacks getting awkwardly crunched down in 3p by adjusting soldier prone pitch up and pitch down 3p poses. – Fixed a minor visual issue with the USA HAT MAAWS having a slight gap in the reticle.
– Added new map layer: Goose Bay Invasion v3 – USA vs RUS, dim twilight lighting scenario with very large capture zones. – Added new map layer: Narva Invasion v3 – USA vs RUS, using a unique flag lattice with under-utilised Points of Interest.
SERVER ADMIN UPDATES
– Fixed an issue with the crash reporter not running for server builds, therefore not reporting crashes or ensures. This will now be enabled by default on all server platforms and will aid in gathering information to address the critical Linux crash issues.
– Added a BP tool that allows media creation by loading a weapon mesh with all the attachments associated – BP_Weapons_Marketing – Updated mod major version from 2 to 3.
– Overhauled the vehicle armour mesh system to now use a new simplified process for assigning VFX and SFX.