April 12, 2022
A new update has been released for Subverse Update 0.4.1 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– DEVA activation tutorial is now always available if DEVA mode can be activated. – Updated life bars & adrenaline markers over characters’ heads in Grid Combat. – Added fade animation when switching outfits on PANDORA’s selection screen.
– Added separators between different stats when viewing mantic/waifu stats on the Mary Celeste. – Updated DEMI’s red outfit name to Code Red. – Replaced Temple of Defilement anomaly with a planet in navigation.
– Fixed an issue causing a small gap to appear below and to the sides of the new Grid Combat UI. – Fixed an issue when item names were too long in the inventory. – Fixed several typos.
– Fixed an issue where some trophies didn’t have descriptions. – Fixed issue with hovering tool-tip text getting covered by the Subverse cursor. The UI for this tool-tip was also updated.
– Status effects are no longer applied before damage is dealt, this was causing preview damage issues with Ela. – Fixed issue where there was an unlit active tile on one of the desert maps in Grid Combat.
– Added missing Act 3 Transition cinematic. – Fixed several warnings throughout the project that can potentially cause some noticeable slow down on some machines when loading areas for the first time.