April 24, 2022
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
A new update has been released for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 188.8.131.52 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Lucky Dice are now tracked per profile instead of per character. Players will need to load and save their Fatemaker to apply the progression to their profile if created before this update. – Fatemakers can now rename their pets and character at Quick Change Stations.
– Loading into or out of Wargtooth Shallows while in co-op – Occasionally using spells during “Enter Fearamid” – Selecting “Quit to Title Screen” after accepting a co-op request
– Various telemetry improvements – Various audio changes and adjustments – Various UI adjustments and improvements – Various performance and stability improvements
– Patched some holes in the rocks of Mount Craw – Allowed Dragon Lord‘s Spectral Wyvern to regen Dragon Lord’s shield in Chao’s Chamber’s Endless Dungeon.
– Increased Dreadwind’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 28% – Addressed a UI concern with the Dreadwind Melee Frequency appearing incorrectly on the HUD
– Increased the damage radius of Cleansing Flame’s melee damage – Removed the cooldown on the Storm Smite skill – Increased Storm Smite’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 50%
– Improved targeting for Storm Smite – Removed Storm Smite’s delay between the puddle and lightning bolt spawning