Nov 8, 2022
A new update has been released for TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge Update 1.04. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge
– You can now share Party Codes (five letters only) for easier matchmaking with friends who can now jump in via
Party Codes (ONLINE)
– The difficulty is now displayed for each lobby when looking for online games – Remapped the kick button to prevent misclick in the host's party panel
– Fixed displaying Xbox glyphs when playing with a PS5 controller and the Steam Input feature disabled.
– Fixed long respawn delay after falling in holes in single-player mode
– Fixed rare issues with enemies becoming invincible when a player quits the game – Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometime invincible when it shouldn't be
– Fixed Krang's torso not receiving any damage from clients, only the host – Fixed clients sometimes not unlocking a cameo that the host found – Fixed infinite online sign-in when Epic Launcher isn't installed
Apple is Working on a New Siri Experience