April 13, 2022
A new update has been released for Warhammer Vermintide Update 1.28 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Added Kill Confirm Crosshair: Indicates what and when you’ve killed an enemy. – Added Friendly Fire Crosshair / Hit Marker: Shows a hitmarker when damaging an ally.
– Fixed various unspecified crashes. – Fixed a crash caused by missing textures. – Fixed a crash when joining with Moonfire BowImproved localization on various items.
1. Moonfire bow and Hagbane now deal increased DoT damage on finesse hits. 2. Removed AoE from Moonfire charged shots and reduced damage profiles .
– Added new icons for grudge mark debuffs. – Added new color-coding for subtitles to better denote who is speaking. – Fixed various cases of crashing and incorrect layout caused by minimizing the game window.
– Delayed spawning of hog-tied corpse if player has not yet despawned. – Added stones and smoke to emphasize direction for Sister of the Thorns vines VFX. – Tweaked some some SFX and VFX for Grudge Marks.
– Moonfire Bow should no longer show it having “ammo” in Weaves. – Added inspect animations to crystals in Weaves. – Synced Warrior Priest’s weapon glow.