April 12, 2022
World Of Warships
A new update has been released for World Of Warships: Legends Update 1.27 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Quick commands in battle with two presets – Map sector pinging – Battle log – Camera movement in Port
– Improved performance – Optimized water effects – HUD elements now appear before battle begins
– Fixed a problem with torpedo ballistics—there was sometimes a gap between the aiming sector and the actual position of torpedoes at long distances. – The torpedo aiming “cone” was sometimes missing after players disconnected and then reconnected back into battle.
– Weird behavior of underwater shadows in the Port. – Commander guise menu sometimes taking two attempts to open. – A rare failure to change Division leader when promoting a PS5 player from PS4 and vice versa.
– (Mobile) Battle Result screen elements sometimes overlapping. – (Mobile) Play and Settings buttons were misaligned in the main menu. – (Mobile) The Campaign & Missions tab overlapped with the currencies tab.
– Spawn points for the Atlantic and Two Brothers maps were reworked. – Image loading was accelerated on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. – (Mobile) U.K. ships are now researchable.