A new update has been released for Weird West Update 1.11. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Tiny Weird West Update 1.11. Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Just wanted to let you know that a hotfix for Patch 1.03, labelled 1.03D, has now been deployed to Steam and should be deployed tomorrow on all other storefronts and platforms if all goes well.
This hot fix addresses the following issues introduced with the patch earlier this week or that had not made it on time for inclusion on said patch:
- Fix for Player inventory duplicating and overriding Player’s Horse inventory
- Fix for Ranged Weapon fire rate going crazy in some rare contexts
- Fix for Weapon Perks and Item Durability being reset when put in Horse’s Saddlebag or Bank Safe after save/reload
- Fix (for real this time!) Ruth becomes hostile after being captured during a Bounty mission
- Fix for Dead Zone issue on gamepad (introduced when fixing the one on Mouse)
- Fix for some Amulets’ effects remaining active after unequipping the amulet
Source: Weird West