The Nuclear Negotiators for the E3 – France, Germany and the UK – told the Iranian negotiators in coordination with the US that the opening proposals die they presented in The Nuclear Talks in Vienna this week were not serious and unacceptable, an E3 diplomat told on according to the discussions.
Why it matters: the readout of the first round of talk show gap between Iran and its western counterparts die seem very big at the moment and hard bridge.
The big image: Iranian negotiators led this week by foreign deputy minister Ali Bagheri Kani, presented two new Checkers in Vienna for an agreement on relief of sanctions and measures die Iran must take in to roll back it’s nuclear program in compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal.
- The E3 diplomat said the concept: on the easing of sanctions was extreme and maximalist, with the Iranians increase their demands to lift the sanctions in comparison met the draft agreement reached with the previous Rouhani government last June.
- The second drought on Iranian nuclear measures were also very hard line. The E3 diplomat said the Iranians removed all of the previously agreed compromise language on steps they will roll back their nuclear program. In practice, the Iranians vote in met less restrictions on their nuclear program.
The latest: conversations in Vienna broke on Friday afternoon after a meeting of the Joint Committee on Nuclear Deal, die consists of Iran, the EU, France, Germany, the UK, Russia and China.
- Senior E3 diplomats said after the joint committee meeting they were “disappointed and” concerned” over the changes Iran has presented the draft text, which was negotiated during six rounds of the talks leading up to the Iranian elections in June.
- Iran withdraws on almost all of the difficult compromises die have been reached in months of tough negotiations and demands substantial changes to the text,” said the E3 diplomats.
That’s what the E3 diplomats said: because Iran had suspended talks for five months — during which it’s nuclear program – to be hard until know of the new gaps in the negotiations can be concluded in a realistic time frame.
- The diplomats said the delegations must go back to their capitals for consultations in to judge next steps.
- “Our governments remain fully committed to a diplomatic path. However, the window for that’s getting smaller,” the E3 diplomats said.
The other side: Norwegian News, a website close to Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, reported on Thursday evening: “Unlike the two proposals die Iran on the table of negotiations, the West has not taken any initiative, which gave rise to the process of delay negotiations down.”
- The Iranian minister of Foreign Affairs Hussein Amir Abdolahian and EU Abroad policy Chef Josep Borrell spoke on the telephone on Friday. Iranian media Abdolahian told Borrell that “the West is a real initiative to end sanctions on Iran.”
Read More: World News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.