Team Abu Dhabi vs Bangla Tigers, 2nd Match, Prediction
- Series: Abu Dhabi T10 League, 2021
- Date: Friday 19th November 2021
- Time: 21:00 PKT – 21:30 IST – 16:00 GMT
- Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
TAD vs BT Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: All matches of Hallyburton Johnstone Shield, 2021/22 you can Watch Match Live Streaming on Fancode.
TAD vs BT Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: TAD vs BT 2nd Match Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Average 1st Inning Score: 100
- Batting 1st: 1
- Batting 2nd: 4
- Batting 1st: 1
Today Match Pitch Report
The Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a batting-friendly surface, and is expected to boost the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help towards the latter half of the match while spinners will play an important role in the middle overs.
Team Abu Dhabi Squad:
Paul Stirling, Phil Salt (WK), Chris Gayle, Liam Livingstone (C), Colin Ingram, Jamie Overton, Daniel Bell Drummond, Sheldon Cottrell, Marchant de Lange, Fidel Edwards, Naveen-ul-Haq.
Bangla Tigers Squad:
Faf du Plessis (C), Andre Fletcher, Johnson Charles (WK), Hazratullah Zazai, Shahid Afridi, James Faulkner, Karim Janat, Isuru Udana, Qais Ahmad, Hassan Khalid, Will Jacks
Team Abu Dhabi vs Bangla Tigers Form in Last 5 Matches
- TAD: W W L W W
- BT: L L W L W
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Faf du Plessis (Batsman)
- Liam Livingstone(All-Rounder)
- Phil Salt (Wicket Keeper)
- Mohammed Amir (Bowler)
Who will win Today Team Abu Dhabi vs Bangla Tigers
Team Abu Dhabi is expected to win this match.
TAD vs BT Dream11 Team Prediction
Andre Fletcher, Phil Salt
Faf du Plessis, Hazratullah Zazai, Paul Stirling
Liam Livingstone, James Faulkner
Mohammed Amir, Qais Ahmad, Fidel Edwards, Sheldon Cottrell
Captain – Vice-Captain
Faf du Plessis (C), Liam Livingstone (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.