Gladiators vs Challenger, 23rd Match, Prediction
- Series: Baroda T20 League, 2022
- Date: Monday, 17th January, 2022
- Time: 09:00 PKT – 09:30 IST – 04:00 GMT
- Venue: Alembic Ground, Vadodara
GLA vs CHA Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: All matches of Baroda T20 League, 2022 you can Watch Match Live Streaming on Fancode.
GLA vs CHA Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: GLA vs CHA 23rd Match Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica
- Average 1st Inning Score: 221
- Batting 1st: 0
- Batting 2nd: 5
- Batting 1st: 0
Today Match Pitch Report
The track at the Alembic Ground supplies a impartial wicket where both the batsmen and bowlers are expected to earn decent amount of assistance from the surface. Spinners will be important in the middle overs.
Amit Passi, Manav Bedekar, Shubham Jadhav (WK), Shlok Desai, Harshil Prajapati, Malhar Ghewariya (C), Abhishek Baria, Rachesh Tandel, Vijay Halai, Shalin Shah, Ram Bharwad.
Dhruv N Patel, Abhijit Kumar, Rajveer Jadhav, Aayush Rai (WK), Pratik Ghodadra, Jainil Bhatt, Pratik Salunke, Jay Chavda, Yashwardhan Singh (C), Jaypal Chad, Hemanth Punde.
Gladiators vs Challenger Form in Last 5 Matches
- GLA: L W W W W
- CHA: W L W L L
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Shubham Jadhav (Batsman)
- Malhar Ghewariya (All-Rounder)
- Aayush Rai (Wicket Keeper)
- Yashwardhan Singh (Bowler)
Who will win Today Gladiators vs Challenger
Gladiators is expected to win this match.
GLA vs CHA Dream11 Team Prediction
Amit Passi, Aayush Rai
Shubham Jadhav, Dhruv N Patel, Abhijit Kumar
Shlok Desai, Malhar Ghewariya, Jainil Bhatt
Yashwardhan Singh, Vijay Halai, Pratik Ghodadara
Captain – Vice-Captain
Malhar Ghewariya (C), Shlok Desai (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.