Bukhatir XI vs Karwan Blues, 12th Match, Prediction
- Series: CBFS T-20 League, 2022
- Date: Thursday, 27th January, 2022
- Time: 21:30 PKT – 22:00 IST – 16:30 GMT
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
BUK vs KAB Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: All matches of CBFS T-20 League, 2022 you can Watch Match Live Streaming on Fancode.
BUK vs KAB Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: BUK vs KAB 12th Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
- Average 1st Inning Score: 133
- Batting 1st: 1
- Batting 2nd: 4
Today Match Pitch Report
The batters and bowlers will get ample opportunities to shine on this surface. The wicket has slowed down compared to the first half of the tournament and runs are hard to come by. Anything close to 150 is a good score here.
Bukhatir XI Squad:
Vriitya Aravind, Khalid Shah (C & WK), Hassan Eisakhel, Renjith Mani, Jamshaid Zafar, Ankur Sangwan, Simranjeet Singh Kang, Muhammad Mudassar, Unaib Rehman, Irfan Yousufzai, Mohammad Halan.
Karwan Blues Squad:
Taimoor Ali, Waqas Jutt, Lovepreet Singh (WK), Fahad Nawaz (C), Muhammad Ikram, Salman Khan, Zain Ullah, Asif Hayat, Karthik Meiyappan, Umaid Rehman, Omair Ali.
Bukhatir XI vs Karwan Blues Form in Last 5 Matches
- BUK: L W W L L
- KAB: W W L W L
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Muhammad Ikram (Batsman)
- Hassan Eisakhel (All-Rounder)
- Vriitya Aravind (Wicket Keeper)
- Karthik Meiyappan (Bowler)
Who will win Today Bukhatir XI vs Karwan Blues
Bukhatir XI is expected to win this match.
BUK vs KAB Dream11 Team Prediction
Vriitya Aravind, Khalid Shah, Lovepreet Singh
Muhammad Ikram, Jamshaid Zafar, Waqas Jutt
Hassan Eisakhel, Simranjeet Singh Kang
Karthik Meiyappan, Ankur Sangwan, Muhammad Mudassar
Captain – Vice-Captain
Vriitya Aravind (C), Lovepreet Singh (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.