MGM Cricket Club vs The Vision Shipping, 13th Match, Prediction
- Series: CBFS T-20 League, 2022
- Date: Friday, 28th January, 2022
- Time: 21:00 PKT – 21:30 IST – 16:00 GMT
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
MGM vs TVS Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: All matches of CBFS T-20 League, 2022 you can Watch Match Live Streaming on Fancode.
MGM vs TVS Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: MGM vs TVS 13th Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
- Average 1st Inning Score: 149
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
Today Match Pitch Report
The batters and bowlers will get ample opportunities to shine on this surface. The wicket has slowed down compared to the first half of the tournament and runs are hard to come by. Anything close to 150 is a good score here.
MGM Cricket Club Squad:
Ansar Khan (C), Adeel Malik, Waqas Ali, Muhammad Kaleem Hafiz, Niaz Khan, Nawab Khan, Danish Qureshi, Mayank Chowdary, Malik Ghulam, Rahul Chopra (WK), Hashit Kaushik.
The Vision Shipping Squad:
Saqib Mahmood (C), Abdul Rehman (WK), Ali Abid, Dilshan Munaweera, Fayyaz Ahmed, Junaid Shamsudheen, Sadaf Hussain, Sajad Malook, Shahbaz Ali, Zubair Zuhaib, Malinda Pushpakumara.
MGM Cricket Club vs The Vision Shipping Form in Last 5 Matches
- MGM: W L W L W
- TVS: W W W L L
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Ansar Khan (Batsman)
- Adeel Malik-I (All-Rounder)
- Rahul Chopra (Wicket Keeper)
- Sadaf Hussain (Bowler)
Who will win Today MGM Cricket Club vs The Vision Shipping
MGM Cricket Club is expected to win this match.
MGM vs TVS Dream11 Team Prediction
Ansar Khan, Waqas Ali, Dilshan Munaweera, Ali Abid
Shahbaz Ali, Adeel Malik-I
Sadaf Hussain, Danish Qureshi, Malinda Pushpakumara, Niaz Khan
Captain – Vice-Captain
Ansar Khan (C), Adeel Malik-I (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.