MGM Cricket Club vs Karwan Blues, 16th Match, Prediction
- Series: CBFS T-20 League, 2022
- Date: Wednesday, 19th January, 2022
- Time: 21:30 PKT – 22:00 IST – 16:30 GMT
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
MGM vs BAK Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: All matches of CBFS T-20 League, 2022 you can Watch Match Live Streaming on Fancode.
MGM vs BAK Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: MGM vs BAK 16th Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
- Average 1st Inning Score: 188
- Batting 1st: 3
- Batting 2nd: 2
Today Match Pitch Report
It’s a flat batting surface with not much grass cover on it. The bowlers too had found success in the recent matches as well. Batting first will be the best option here.
MGM Cricket Club Squad:
Muhamad Hafiz Kaleem, Ansar Khan (C), Waqas Ali, Mayank Chowdary, Niaz Khan, Rahul Chopra (WK), Adeel Malik, Harshit Kaushik, Danish Qureshi, Nawab Khan, Malik Ghulam Mustafa.
Karwan Blues Squad:
Taimoor Ali, Waqas Jutt, Lovepreet Singh (WK), Fahad Nawaz (C), Muhammad Ikram, Salman Khan, Zain Ullah, Asif Hayat, Karthik Meiyappan, Umaid Rehman, Omair Ali.
MGM Cricket Club vs Karwan Blues Form in Last 5 Matches
- MGM: W L W
- BAK: L
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Ansar Khan (Batsman)
- Adeel Malik (All-Rounder)
- Lovepreet Singh (Wicket Keeper)
- Karthik Meiyappan (Bowler)
Who will win Today MGM Cricket Club vs Karwan Blues
MGM Cricket Club is expected to win this match.
MGM vs BAK Dream11 Team Prediction
Lovepreet Singh, Rahul Chopra
Waqas Jutt, Waqas Ali, Ansar Khan
Adeel Malik, Salman Khan, Asif Hayat
Karthik Meiyappan, Niaz Khan, Danish Qureshi
Captain – Vice-Captain
Ansar Khan (C), Karthik Meiyappan (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.