Mis Ainak Region vs Boost Region, 2nd Semi-Final Match, Prediction
- Series: ICC Ghazi Amanullah Khan Regional One Day Tournament, 2021
- Date: Tuesday 27th October 2021
- Time: 09:30 PKT – 10:00 IST – 04:30 GMT
- Venue: Kandahar Cricket Stadium, Kandahar
MAK vs BOS Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The matches will be live streaming on FanCode, Sony Sports Network.
MAK vs BOS Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: MAK vs BOS 2nd Semi-Final Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Kandahar Cricket Stadium, Kandahar
- Average 1st Inning Score: 249
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
- Batting 1st: 2
Today Match Pitch Report
The venue provides a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive a reasonable amount of help from the surface. Spinners can come lethal in the middle overs here.
Mis Ainak Region Squad:
Imran, Rahmat Shah, Ghamai Zadran, Masood Gurbaz (W,K), Shahidullah Kamal, Asghar Atal, Rahim Mangal, Zia-ur-Rehman, Noor Ahmad, Ziaur Rahman, Niamatullah Zadran.
Boost Region Squad:
Ihsanullah Janat, Nasibullah Sherdali, Ainuddin Kakar, Nasir Jamal, Munir Ahmad (W,K), Waqarullah Ishaq, Abdullah Tarakhail, Mohammad Alam, Syed Shirzad, Yamin Ahmadzai, Abdul Baqi.
Mis Ainak Region vs Boost Region in Last 4 Matches
- MAK: W W W L W
- BOS: L L W W L
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Ihsanullah Janat (Batsman)
- Shahidullah Kamal (All-Rounder)
- Masood Gurbaz (Wicket Keeper)
- Yamin- Ahmadzai (Bowler)
Who will win Mis Ainak Region vs Boost Region
Mis Ainak Region is expected to win this match.
MAK vs BOS Dream11 Team Prediction
Rahmat Shah, Ihsanullah Janat, Darwish Rasooli (VC), Ghamai Zadran
Shahidullah Kamal, Waqar Ishaqzai, Abidullah Taniwal
Noor Ahmad, Yamin- Ahmadzai, Dastagir Khan
Captain – Vice-Captain
Shahidullah Kamal (C) Ghamai Zadran (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org; we will remove the Content from our Website.