Auckland Hearts vs Wellington Blaze, 18th Match Prediction
- Series: Hallyburton Johnstone Shield, 2021/22
- Date: Monday 3rd January 2022
- Time: 14:30 PKT – 15:00 IST – 09:30 GMT
- Venue: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
AH-W vs WB-W Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Will Be Broadcast On Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The matches will be live streaming on Fancode
AH-W vs WB-W Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: AH-W vs WB-W 18th Match Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
- Average 1st Inning Score: 209
- Batting 1st: 3
- Batting 2nd: 2
- Batting 1st: 3
Today Match Pitch Report
Eden Park provides a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive a decent amount of help from the surface. Spinners can come lethal in the middle overs here.
Auckland Hearts Squad:
Bella Armstrong, Skye Bowden, Katie Perkins, Sarah Carnachan, Lauren Down, Izzy Gaze, Amie Hucker, Holly Huddleston, Fran Jonas, Arlene Kelly, Jesse Prasad
Wellington Blaze Squad:
Rebecca Burns, Georgia Plimmer, Amelia Kerr, Maddy Green, Jess Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Thamsyn Newton, Jessica McFadyen, Xara Jetly, Dee Doughty, Maneka Singh
Auckland Hearts vs Wellington Blaze Form in Last 5 Matches
- AH-W: L L L W L
- WB-W: W W W W W
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Maddy Green (Batters)
- Holly Huddleston (All-Rounder)
- Jessica McFadyen (Wicket Keeper)
- Fran Jonas (Bowler)
Who will win Today Auckland Hearts vs Wellington Blaze
Wellington Blaze Expected to win this match.
AH-W vs WB-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Maddy Green, Katie Perkins, Lauren Down
Amelia Kerr, Holly Huddleston, Leigh Kasperek
Fran Jonas, Maneka Singh, Natasha Codyre, Bella Armstrong
Captain – Vice-Captain
Amelia Kerr (C), Maddy Green (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – email@example.com; we will remove the Content from our Website.