Azaiba XI vs Ghubrah Giants, 11th Match, Prediction
- Series: Oman D20 League, 2021/22
- Date: Sunday, 26th December, 2021
- Time: 17:00 PKT – 17:30 IST – 12:00 GMT
- Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket (Ministry Turf 1)
AZA vs GGI Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The matches will be live streaming on Sony Sports Network.
AZA vs GGI Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: AZA vs GGI 11th Match Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket (Ministry Turf 1), Oman
- Average 1st Inning Score: 159
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
- Batting 1st: 2
Today Match Pitch Report
The track at the Al Amerat Ground is a batting-friendly wicket and is expected to facilitate the batters hugely here. There is very limited help on offer for the pacers and spinners early on. Batting second would be an ideal decision on winning the toss at this track.
Azaiba XI Squad:
Akmal Shahzad, Sudeep Chavan, Hammad Mirza, Arsalan Bashir, Khalid Rasheed Shaikh, Mudassar Iqbal, Sharif Al Balushi, Waseem Akhtar, Jahad Al Balushi, Jasim Illahi Nasir Ali, Faris Al Balushi
Ghubrah Giants Squad:
Ahmed Khan, Arbaz Qureshi, Chirag Mandaviya, Ghazanfar Iqbal, Imran Latif, Azmat Ullah Qazi, Pranav Mehta, Akshay Jathar, Irfan Khalid, Malik Khan.
Azaiba XI vs Ghubrah Giants Last 5 Matches
- AZA: L L
- GGI: W L
4 Players Fantasy Team
- Arsalan Bashir (Batter)
- Imran Latif (All-Rounder)
- Azmat Qazi (Wicket Keeper)
- Ahmed Khan (Bowler)
Who will win Today Azaiba XI vs Ghubrah Giants
Ghubrah Giants is expected to win this match.
AZA vs GGI Dream11 Team Prediction
Arsalan Bashir, Hammad Mirza, Abid Ali-I
Imran Latif, Ghazanfar Iqbal
Jasim Ali, Ahmed Khan, Imran Muhammed, Moshin Qureshi, Aqil Khan
Captain – Vice-Captain
Imran Latif (C), Ahmed Khan (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.