Who Will Win Today: Canterbury Kings vs Central Stags, Match 23 Prediction, Super Smash, 2022/23, Match Live Score, Playing 11, Key Players
Canterbury Kings vs Central Stags, Match 23 Prediction
- Series: Super Smash, 2022/23
- Date: Friday, 27th January, 2023
- Time: 07:00 PKT – 07:30 IST – 02:00 GMT
- Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
CTB vs CS Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode.
CTB vs CS Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: CTB vs CS 23rd Match Match Live Score.
Average Scores and Win/Loss on this Venue
- Stadium: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
- Average 1st Inning Score: 152
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
Today Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Basin Reserve, Wellington, Wellington is a balanced surface. The team, winning the toss will choose to bat first. Meanwhile, the pacers have an advantage on this pitch in the initial overs. The Spinners will surely have an advantage in the middle overs.
Canterbury Kings Squad:
Cam Fletcher, Tom Latham, Mitchell Hay, Henry Nicholls, Matt Boyle, Sean Davey, Henry Shipley, Zak Foulke, Theo van Woerkom, Blake Coburn, William O’Rourke
Central Stags Squad:
Dane Cleaver, Bayley Wiggins, Maara Ave, Will Young, Jack Boyle, Josh Clarkson, Doug Bracewell, William Clark, Raymond Toole, Brett Johnson, Angus Schaw
Canterbury Kings vs Central Stags Last 5 Matches
- CTB: W W W L L
- CS: L W W W W
Canterbury Kings vs Central Stags Cricket Tips
Key Players to have in your Team
- Tom Bruce (Batter)
- Zak Foulke (All-Rounder)
- Maara Ave (Wicket Keeper)
- Jayden Lennox (Bowler)
Who will win Today Canterbury Kings vs Central Stags
Central Stags are expected to win this match.
CTB vs CS 11 Player Team
Mitchell Hay, Maara Ave
Henry Nicholls, Tom Bruce, Greg Hay
Cole McConchie, Zak Foulke
Ish Sodhi, Todd Astle, Raymond Toole, Jayden Lennox
Captain – Vice-Captain
Sean Solia (C), B Hampton (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
You must log in to post a comment.