Table of Contents
Who Will Win Today: Northern Districts vs Wellington Firebirds, Match 24 Prediction, Super Smash, 2022/23, Match Live Score, Playing 11, Key Players
Northern Districts vs Wellington Firebirds, Match 24 Prediction
- Series: Super Smash, 2022/23
- Date: Saturday, 28th January, 2023
- Time: 05:40 PKT – 06:10 IST – 00:40 GMT
- Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
ND vs WF Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode.
ND vs WF Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: ND vs WF 24th Match Match Live Score.
Average Scores and Win/Loss on this Venue
- Stadium: Seddon Park, Hamilton
- Average 1st Inning Score: 130
- Batting 1st: 1
- Batting 2nd: 2
Today Match Pitch Report
The surface here will be good for batting and plenty of runs will be on offer. Both teams will prefer chasing at this venue.
Northern Districts Squad:
Bharat Popli, Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval (C), Kristian Clarke, Brett Hampton, Frederick Walker, Zak Gibson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Seifert, Neil Wagner
Wellington Firebirds Squad:
Nick Greenwood, Devan Vishvaka, Nathan Smith, Ollie Newton, Michael Snedden, Peter Younghusband, Ian McPeake, Rachin Ravindra, LR Johns, Logan van Beek (C), Ben Sears
Northern Districts vs Wellington Firebirds Last 5 Matches
- ND: W L L W L
- WF: L L L L W
Northern Districts vs Wellington Firebirds Cricket Tips
Key Players to have in your Team
- Nick Greenwood (Batter)
- Rachin Ravindra (All-Rounder)
- Tom Blundell (Wicket Keeper)
- Neil Wagner (Bowler)
Who will win Today Northern Districts vs Wellington Firebirds
Northern Districts are expected to win this match.
ND vs WF 11 Player Team
Tim Seifert, Tom Blundell
Jeet Raval, Katene Clarke, Brett Hampton, NF Kelly, Nick Greenwood
Scott Kuggeleijn, Rachin Ravindra
Neil Wagner, Ben Sears
Captain – Vice-Captain
Scott Kuggeleijn (C), Tom Blundell (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
You must log in to post a comment.