Table of Contents
Who Will Win Today: South Africa vs West Indies, Match 1st T20I Prediction, West Indies tour of South Africa, 2023, Match Live Score, Playing 11, Key Players
South Africa vs West Indies, Match 1st T20I Prediction
- Series: West Indies tour of South Africa, 2023
- Date: Saturday, 25th March, 2023
- Time: 17:00 PKT – 17:30 IST – 12:00 GMT
- Venue: SuperSport Park, Centurion
SA vs WI Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode.
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: SA vs WI 1st T20I Match Match Live Score.
Average Scores and Win/Loss on this Venue
- Stadium: SuperSport Park, Centurion
- Average 1st Inning Score: 195
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
Today Match Pitch Report
The pitch at Centurion’s SuperSport Park offers a batting-friendly surface in white-ball cricket. The pacers are likely to get a few wickets with the new ball. The average first innings score here is 173, so fans can expect a high-scoring clash on Saturday.
South Africa Squad:
AK Markram (C), DA Miller, T Stubbs, RR Rossouw, M Jansen, H Klaasen, Q de Kock, K Rabada, A Nortje, BC Fortuin, T Shamsi
West Indies Squad:
Rovman Powell (C), Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder, Romario Shepherd, Nicholas Pooran, Johnson Charles, Alzarri Joseph, AJ Hosein, Y Cariah, Sheldon Cottrell
South Africa vs West Indies Last 5 Matches
- SA: L L W W L
- WI: L W L L L
South Africa vs West Indies Cricket Tips
Key Players to have in your Team
- T Bavuma (Batter)
- Kyle Mayers (All-Rounder)
- Q de Kock (Wicket Keeper)
- Alzarri Joseph (Bowler)
Who will win Today South Africa vs West Indies
West Indies are expected to win this match.
SA vs WI 11 Player Team
Q de Kock, Nicholas Pooran
Brandon King, RR Rossouw
AK Markram, M Jansen, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder
K Rabada, A Nortje, Alzarri Joseph
Captain – Vice-Captain
AK Markram (C),Brandon King (VC)
Read More about Today Match Prediction on AsumeTech
You must log in to post a comment.