Normally normal World of Warcraft Updates appear on Wednesdays. As there are still some issues, Blizzard has already released a new hotfix update today.
The new World of Warcraft hotfix update is now available for all players. The patch mainly fixes bugs in classes, dungeons and raids.
World of Warcraft update on March 22
- Once again Concentration Aura no longer incorrectly reduces the duration of Anti-Magic Shell.
- Developer Notes: This is a repeating hotfix, which was first created on February 4th, but was unintentionally missing from patch 9.0.5.
- Hunter [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Animal mastery
- Beast Cleave now causes your pet to hit other targets for 90% of your pet’s damage (was 75%).
- Shooting accuracy
- Aimed Shot damage is increased by 5%, and twists now bounce Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire for 55% damage (was 50%).
- Animal mastery
- Monk [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Spinning Crane Kick damage is increased by 15% (was 10%) for each unique target hit in the last 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick.
- Fixed an issue with Spinning Crane Kick that prevented the ability from gaining benefits from Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fists of Fury now deals 70% damage to secondary targets (was 50%).
- Sorcerer [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Pet spells and damage increased by 3%.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Let Go of the Past (Pelagos soulbind) from reducing magic damage taken as intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Fractured Debris missile travel time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Cracked debris impact locations should now be more visible in Mythic difficulty.
- Destructive Stomp’s range decreased to 16 yards (was 20 yards) on all difficulties.
- Chain Link allowed range increased to 14 yards (was 12 yards) on all difficulties.
- Generals of the Stone Legion
- Volatile Stone Shell’s drain channel increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Evil Blast damage decreased by 15% in Mythic difficulty.
- Evil Slashes damage decreased by approximately 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Soul Orb duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) in Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- The duration of Volatile Soul Infusion and Volatile Soul Infection has been increased to 20 seconds (was 16 seconds).
- Volatile soul detonation radius reduced to 40 yards (was 45 yards).
- Soultaint Effigy now stacks up to 80% healing reduction (was 100%).
- Stonegale Effigy’s movement strength decreased by 20%.
- Mythical dungeons with keystone
- Enemies that are mentally controlled and thrown out of the dungeon boundary no longer contribute to the enemy force requirement.
- Sanguine depth
- Fixed an issue with a hungry tick getting stuck underground in Kryxis the ravenous’s room.
- Fixed an issue where Z’rali could get stuck in the air when a player carrying the essence dies in mid-air.
Items and awards
- The Ancient Wandering mount no longer drops its acorns after dismounting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Chi-Ji Dance (Azerite Trait) from granting the correct amount of Rotating Crane Kick damage.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- Chains of Ice will again be removed from the target when spells such as Blessing of Freedom are used.
- Blessing of Sacrifice now correctly displays in raid frames when enabled in Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP talent).