Bugbear has released a file new quick update for Wreckfest today. Below you can find all the details on the patch on May 7.
The Wreckfest update 2.04 and now available for download for all platforms. At the moment we don’t know the size of the file
Notes on patch 2.04 of Wreckfest May 7
- (PS5) Leaderboards now work correctly.
- (PS5) Target scores is rankings are now displayed correctly in the tournament event details view.
- (PS5) Fixed a rendering issue with the resulting texture filtering in textures appear blurry from medium to distant distance.
- (PS5) The game no longer crashes in “Out of Vertex Buffer Memory ” with certain trace e vehicle combinations.
- (PS5) Increased the intensity of visual damage in so that now matches disconnected game mode.
- (XB1 / PS4 / PS5) Trophy Runner no longer has problems landing a jump.
- (PS5) Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
- (PS5) Dynamic dirt accumulation increased speed.
- The wheels of the “Savage” and “Gona” soldiers now have correct mass and inertia.
- Decreased brightness of Trooper and Trophy Runner tail / brake lights.
- A number of Trophy Runner wheels now have the correct inertia.
- The standard Starbeast SS suspension no longer has a raised rear.
- Step Van gearbox tuning options I am now in right order.
- Bumper Car (TL) is no longer displayed in the garage.
- Improved Bumper Clutch for auto.
- Restoration outside turn 3 of Rattlesnake Racepark no more results in the car fall in void.
- Smoothing sets are now applied correctly on the steering wheel of Sandstorm.
- Correct installation of the Trophy Runner grid “None” also removes the headlight covers.
- Trooper “None” grid installation now correctly also removes the headlight covers.
- Soldier exhaust assembly no longer warps wildly.