who are die Favorites win the WTC final? Let’s go over these numbers to find out!
1. India and New Zealand played 59 tests against to date back until 1955. India has won 21 and die Have kiwis won 12 during die remaining 26 matches completed in to draw. However, in the last seven test matches between India and New Zealand, respectively team selected up three wins apiece and draw one. But die Have black caps won everyone of the last two meetings in this range.
2. That will be the first men’s test match between India and New Zealand at the Ageas Bowl. India lost everyone of their previous two games on site – both against England – during this die Black Caps will be first Test on the ground.
3. India lost just one of you last nine men’s test series From the beginning of October 2018 (W7 D1), her only defeat in that time came against New Zealand in Early 2020 (2-0).
4th India lost just one of you last seven men’s test matches (W5, D1), this loss came against England around home in February 2021.
5. New Zealand is unbeaten in you last eight men’s test matches (W7, D1); the last They enjoyed time longer unbeaten run was a ninematch Period June 2002 to December 2003 (W3, D6).
6th From the beginning of 2020, India (50.9) and New Zealand (53.4) have die best and second-best bowling strike rate of any team in men’s test cricket.
7th From the beginning of 2020, New Zealand has die best catch success Percentage (80%) of any team in men’s test cricket (at least 3 matches), four percent points higher than India (76%).
8th. From the beginning of No wicketkeeper fell in 2019 more catches in men’s tests as India’s Rishabh Pant; he fell 12 in then, three of die were classified as hard (6 medium, 3 easy). Oops, buckle up young Man like that is a big Opportunity!
9. Kane Williamsons (New Zealand) did not take any crank wicket more times in exam cricket as India’s R Ashwin (5, also Pragyan Ojha who has been in retired); his false Shot percentage of 21.9% against Ashwin is his highest against every bowler he has faced a minimum of 150 bullets. Ashwin vs Williamson. Bring it on then!
10. Trent Boult (New Zealand) passed 27 tests wickets in England, its mostly in Any country outside New Zealand; his bowling strike of 49.1 in England is his second best in Any country in this format (Sri Lanka – 44.1). Can Indian batsmen die left-Arm pacemaker?
(With OPTA / STATS PERFORM INPUT)
Read More: Cricket News