Hey beta ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider release notes introduce the latest fixes, known issues, and features to your console. As of 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911 18363.8131.191213-0400). Read on for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911 18363.8131.191213-0400
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – December 16, 2019
- mandatory: 3:00 p.m. PT – December 17, 2019
Corrections for beta
We have received your feedback and are happy to announce that the following fixes have been implemented for this build from 1911:
- Users should no longer appear in game chat when in group chat.
- Group chat overlay should allow users to mute or unmute members of the group.
Known issues with beta
We believe that some issues have been identified in previous Xbox Insider release notes. These issues aren’t ignored, but Xbox engineers need more time to find a solution. We thank you for your patience!
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120 Hz at 36 bits per pixel (12 bits) may experience audio loss from Dolby Atmos in some situations.
- bypass: Disable 120 Hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10 bits) or lower.
- Sometimes users may come across the wrong profile color when turning on the console.
Is your problem not listed above? Make sure you use To report a problem to keep us informed of your problem. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we collect is critical to finding a solution.
For more information on feedback and how to distinguish between the individual rings, see the following links:
For more information on the Xbox Insider program, follow us on Twitter and join the subreddit community for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider release notes for more information about your Xbox One Update Preview ring!