Hey Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the current repairs, recognized problems, and features concerning yourconsole Beginning at 2 p.m. PT today, users will get the current 2004 Xbox One system upgrade (construct: RS_XBOX_RELEASE _2004190411612200218-0000). Keep checking out for more information.
System Update Particulars:
- OS version launched: RS_XBOX_RELEASE _2004190411612200218-0000
- Readily Available: 2 p.m. PT– February 19, 2020
- Obligatory: 3 a.m. PT– February 20, 2020
Repairs for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha
We have actually heard your feedback, and we enjoy to reveal the following repairs have actually been carried out for this 2004 construct:
My Games & &Apps
- (********* )Users must no longer see an unfavorable number under the Updates tab in collection.
- Repaired a concern where some users would not be checked in immediately on console boot.
- Different updates to correctly show regional languages throughout the console.
Understood Concerns for Alpha Avoid Ahead and Alpha
We comprehend some problems have actually been noted in previous Xbox Insider ReleaseNotes These problems aren’t being neglected, however it will take Xbox engineers more time to discover a service. We value your persistence at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos allowed and console show settings set to 120 hz with 36 bits per pixel (12- bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some circumstances.
- Workaround: Disable 120 hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10- bit) or lower.
My Games & & Apps
- When searching their collection,
- Users have actually reported seeing black tiles rather of game art work.
- Some titles in collection might appear with a “trial” tag improperly in collection.
- When password includes tracking space,
- Users have actually reported being not able to link to network.
- Workaround: Utilize a various network password without that character.
- When powering on the console,
- In some cases users might experience the inaccurate Profile color.
Are you not seeing your problem noted above? Ensure to utilize Report a problem to keep us notified of your problem. We might not have the ability to react to everybody, however the information we’ll collect is important to discovering a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is separated in the following links:
- Everything About Xbox Insider Preview Rings
- Where Does Your Feedback Go?
- Xbox Insider Program Frequently Asked Question
For more info concerning the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and sign up with the neighborhood subreddit for assistance and updates. Watch on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more info concerning your Xbox One Update Preview ring!