Hey Alpha Skip Ahead ring user! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes introduce the latest fixes, known issues, and features for your console. Starting at 2:00 pm PT Today, users will receive the latest Xbox One System Update from 2004 (Build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19036.1200.191203-0145). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19036.1200.191203-0145
- Available: 14:00 PT – 4 December 2019
- mandatory: 03:00 PT – 5 December 2019
Corrections for Alpha Skip Ahead
We’ve received your feedback and are pleased to announce that the following fixes for this build from 2004 have been implemented:
- Users should not see a transparent black bar on the screen when opening the manual.
- The behavior where the dashboard did not respond to controller input at startup has been fixed.
- Note: If this behavior occurs during the last update, restart the console (press and hold the power button until the console shuts down) and then report it to the console once it has been restarted.
- Various updates to correctly reflect the local languages in the console.
Known issues with Alpha Skip Ahead
We assume that some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues are not ignored, but Xbox technicians need more time to find a solution. Thank you for your patience!
- For users with Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120 Hz at 36 bits per pixel (12 bits), Dolby Atmos will experience audio loss in some situations.
- bypass: Disable 120 Hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10 bits) or lower.
- People may see the images truncated or truncated for ads on the dashboard.
- Users report that they can not send voice messages in the parties.
- Workaround: Send the message when you’re not in party chat.
- Users have reported that playback is constantly buffering while streaming content.
- Note: Please make sure you are using the latest version of the app before sending any feedback.
Rock Band 4
- Loading the game can take some time for users with a large number of installed DLCs.
- Some users have reported that the 3D viewing mode does not work with supported content.
- Sometimes users may encounter the wrong profile color when switching on the console.
Is your problem not listed above? Make sure you use To report a problem to keep us informed about your problem. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we collect is crucial to finding a solution.
For more information about feedback and how to distinguish each ring, see the following links:
For more information on the Xbox Insider program, follow us on Twitter and join the subreddit community for support and updates. Keep an eye on the upcoming Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information about your Xbox One Update Preview Ring!