A new update has been released for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Update 1.2.0. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Update 1.2.0 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Game Spec: Additions and Changes
- Added function to receive Expansion Pass 2.
- The availability of “Soyprimo Sauce” was previously restricted outside of the progress of a certain quest, so now the City Caravan shop located in the City will sell Soyprimo Sauce.
- Increased the effect time bonus for Fusion Arts using the Flash Fencer’s “Acceleration” Art.
- Fixed Collectopedia items “Gogol Dalm”, and “Gogol Olipple”, previously unavailable in Ver. 1.1.1, so that they can now be acquired.
- Fixed an issue in which a character’s audio of falling in battle would play over the sound of them falling down before the screen faded to black.
- Fixed additional issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Source: Nintendo Support
You must log in to post a comment.