Steam has released a new update for God Of War PC Update 1.0.2. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes (Version 1404) below. The God Of War PC Update 1.0.2 is now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Please restart Steam to receive the update immediately.
Thank you to everyone who helped us confirm these fixes on the Experimental beta branch. At this time, you should switch back to the default branch as the Experimental beta branch will no longer be updated.
To switch back to the default branch, follow these steps:
- In your Steam library, right click on ‘God of War’ and select ‘Properties’
- Select the ‘BETAS’ tab
- Change the drop down to ‘none’
- Fixed an issue where users with Intel 12th Gen CPUs could not boot the game without disabling their integrated graphics card
- Fixed a UI issue that was causing asmall
- Added an error message for when saving the game fails due to a missing “Saved Games” folder or a related permissions issue
- Added an error message for when a GPU stops responding. This error is often due to a driver issue or instability from overclocking
Source: God Of War