March 23, 2022
A new update has been released for Fortnite Update 3.49 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle (Adjusted – semi-auto, fires faster, reduced damage, increased recoil) – Drum Shotgun (Adjusted – fires slower, slightly increased damage, tighter spread, better falloff)
– Revolver (Adjusted – fires faster, reduced damage, higher accuracy) – Remote Explosives (Adjusted – increased damage against vehicles) – Thermal Scoped Revolver (Exotic weapon)
– Storm Scout Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon) – Though not a weapon per se, Shockwave Grenades!)
SEASON 1 RETURNER
– Ranger Assault Rifle – Striker Pump Shotgun – Auto Shotgun – Sidearm Pistol – Stinger SMG – Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
SEASON 1 RETURNER
– Shadow Tracker (Exotic weapon) – Marksman Six Shooter (Exotic weapon) – The Dub (Exotic weapon) – Boom Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
– Improvement to first shot accuracy mechanics: weapons with first-shot accuracy (such as the Ranger Assault Rifle) will now reach that state more smoothly, resulting in more “near-perfect spread accuracy” moments.
OTHER FEATURE UPDATES
– The Collectibles gallery now has Class support with the ability to make Collectibles available (and even visible) to only a selected Class.
– Fixed an issue with the Skydive Volume device that caused players to remain in skydive animation after a game would end in Creative. – Fixed an issue with the round settings device that included inaccurate settings such as Join in Progress.
– Anything categorized as Recently Added or New This Season will now appear at the top of its assigned tab. Previously, this was only done for Prefab and Gallery tabs. Consumables can now be sorted by rarity. Content seasonally categorized as Spring will now appear higher up the list.
Fixed an issue where Tree Leaf textures look low-res Addressed a bug where Bushrangers leaves shed excessively after sliding. Fixed an issue where Back Blings ‘floating’ on some outfits
The full changelog will be available soon.