March 24, 2022
A new update has been released for Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.52 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Fixed an issue that could cause wrecked cars or multiple Nomad cars to spawn in traffic when driving fast. – Fixed an issue where the first equip animation could be played repeatedly after recovering a throwing knife.
– The Laminate-armor Media Ballistic Vest can now be found as loot in Japantown. – Fixed an issue where the recon grenade highlighted non-hostile crowd NPCs.
– Players won’t be able to purchase again an apartment makeover they already own anymore. – Added the showering interaction to the Nomad Camp. – It won’t be possible to hack the Northside apartment before completing Act 1 anymore.
– Fixed an issue where summoned vehicles could be spawned far away from the player. – Suicidal Corpos in Corpo Plaza will no longer stand up after the fall. – Fixed an issue where an Assault in Progress in Arroyo wasn’t visible on the map, hindering progress in The Jungle achievement.
– Added a quest tag to fixer rewards when they’re first found in the stash. – Opening menus while reading a shard will no longer block the game. – It won’t be possible to change the position of the marker when a time skip is in progress anymore.
– Fixed animations and missing or displaced objects in various scenes. – Fixed an issue where sandstorms could appear in scenes they weren’t supposed to. – Fixed an issue where foliage was not affected by different weather conditions
– Memory improvements and crash fixes on next-gen consoles. – Minor UI optimizations. – [PlayStation 5] Importing a save while not connected to the PlayStation Network will no longer block the option to continue the game.
– [PlayStation 5] Fixed an issue where a corrupted save was created when a player tried to import a PlayStation 4 save when no saves were exported. – [PlayStation] Fixed an issue where the “Press [Options Button] To Continue” screen registered pressing the button with a delay.
– Enabled aggressive crowds on Stadia.