March 24, 2022
Destiny 2 Update 2.45
A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 2.45 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Fixed a networking issue that could cause the destructible Pyramid Crux object used in many activities to desync state between client and host causing several issues and confusing players.
- Fixed an issue causing perks in Gambit PvP to use PvE values. – More specifically, Eriana’s Vow will no longer one-shot opponents unless they’ve already taken damage from other sources.
Vow of the Disciple
– Fixed an issue where an unintentional symbol could appear where one of Rhulk’s attacks met environment geometry. – Fixed an issue where players could earn a lore entry while only standing in front of one of two symbols.
The Witch Queen Campaign
- Fixed an issue where players could circumvent death in Legendary Campaign missions by leaving the fire team and rejoining. – Players that Join in Progress now require a revive.
– Fixed an issue where some items were being highlighted as new incorrectly, which had negative impacts on performance. – Fixed an issue where general game performance could stutter or drop in framerate while character inventory UI was loading
- Increased Element crafting currency caps. – More information can be found in the 3/17/2022 This Week at Bungie blog article. – Fixed an issue where the Sleight of Hand trait perk had incorrect crafting requirements.
- Fixed an issue where the Explosive Personality Grenade Launcher was not using the correct RPM stat for wave frames. – Note that the crafting screen will still display the wrong RPM which will be fixed in a future patch.
– Fixed an issue where the previous reduction of melee recharge rate for Graviton Forfeit was erroneously applied in PvE activities. – Players must first acquire Vow of the Disciple raid mods before they can be applied to armor from that raid.
– Boss combatants no longer take additional melee damage while frozen by Stasis. - Sentinel Titan’s Bastion barricade now takes 20% increased damage from player sources. – These changes are targeted specifically at PvP and don’t affect the PvE sandbox.
- Fixed an issue where some overlays could cause game crashes. – Includes MSI Afterburner and Razor Cortex.