By Charles Clarke
March 13, 2022
Dying Light 2 Update 1.07
A new update has been released for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
Story Progression Fixes
– All known cases with “Deathloops” eliminated. - Fixed blocks in multiple quests – Into The Dark, Assassination, Sophie in The Raid Quest, Hubert in The Only Way Out, Veronika, Nightrunners, The Lost Light, Double Time. - Solved problems with safe zones
– Survivor Sense now works correctly and can be triggered without any cooldowns after getting hit or performing specific parkour actions. – Improvements to the Options Menu information architecture incl. a dedicated Accessibility Tab.
– Added feature to show, hide or dynamically display Player Health Bar, Item Selector, and Time of Day Indicator. – The dynamic setting for Player Health Bar is the new default and hides the bar when the player is at 100% health.
– The dynamic setting for Item Selector is the new default. The Item Selector becomes visible when in combat and when performing combat actions or using D-Pad
– The dynamic setting for the Time of Day Indicator is the new default setting. The Time of Day Indicator becomes visible during day-night transitional periods. – All of the widgets that are set Hidden or Dynamic become visible in Extended HUD.
– Visual Improvements to Player HP and Stamina bars. These elements are lighter and their colors are more neutral. - Visual Improvements to the enemies’ stance meter to more clearly indicate its connection to blunt weapons.
Final Boss Fight
– Fixed an issue where the opponent does not react correctly to other players and does not change behavior that might lead to several glitches during CO-OP play. – Alternate opponent behaviors in Phase 2 during CO-OP play.
Final Boss Fight
– Opponent performs area attacks more frequently during CO-OP sessions. -- Shortening the narrative scenes between the phases in a boss fight. -- Boss fight pacing improvements.
– Improvements of the game endings sequences. Additional end-of-game scenes have been added to better align gameplay and outro scenes.
– Higher Rank Bows are now more easily accessible at Merchants and in the world. -- Banshees and Chargers are now more easily spotted in the Infected hordes during the night.
– Improvements in outdoor lighting. – Improvements to sun shadows. – Improvements to spotlight shadows. – Improvements to Motion Blur