March 16, 2022
The Elder Scrolls Online
A new update has been released for The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.3.5 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Two New Dungeons – New Item Sets – New Collectibles & Dyes – New Achievements & Titles – New Furnishings
– Account Wide Achievements – Motif Crafting Knowledge and Achievement Links – Undaunted Progression Changes – New PvP Item Sets – New Outfit Styles – Item Set Collection Update
Fixes & Improvements
– DLC Game Packs – Combat & Gameplay – Base Game
New PvP Item Sets
Rewards for the Worthy Rallying Cry (Light) – 2 – Adds 657 Critical Chance – 3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka – 4 – Adds 657 Critical Chance
Hew and Sunder (Medium)
– 2 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina – 3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina – 4 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
– Fixed an issue where the item set collections UI wouldn’t reflect an unlock if more than one was unlocked in the same action. – Added an error message for when you try to travel using a Wayshrine as a ghost.
– Fixed an issue where items on the Impresario wouldn’t appear completely in the purchased state when they were purchased. – Fixed a UI error that could display when pasting an achievement name in the search field.
– New inventory items will now be still marked as new even after a loading screen. – Your unread mail count now correctly decrements when unread mail expires.
– Anequina Archives – Books of Blackwood – Dispatches from the Deadlands – Pellitine Postings – Solitude Soliloquies
– Systres Tomes and Scrolls - The Impresario’s Catalogue - The Reach Reader - Western Skyrim Register
Help & Tutorials
– Fixed an issue where clicking a Help link that was shared from the Help menu by another player would not display the appropriate Help tutorial. – Updated the pop-up Deconstruction Tutorials, to put spaces before keybinds.
Help & Tutorials
– Updated some help descriptions which had incorrect keybind information for players using the gamepad interface on a PC with keyboard. – Updated the tutorial shown when accessing the emote menu for the first time using a controller.
– Fixed an issue where the Zone Guide wouldn’t show progress in the Imperial City questline if you changed your alliance partway through.